Master Lock 175 Series Programming Instructions
1. Open lock with the factory set (0-0-0-0) or previously set combination. The lock must be set to the current combination, or you cannot reset it. The shackle must be in the open position to reset the combination.
2. Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in hole on side of lock.
3. Push reset tool in and turn 90 degrees (in either direction). Reset tool automatically stays in this position.
4. Set wheels to desired combination.
5. Turn and remove reset tool. Lock is now set to new combination.
6. Record your new combination in a safe place.