Master Lock 4688D Series Programming Instructions
Note: This lock is preset at the factory to operate at 0-0-0.
1. With dials at 0-0-0, slide the cable tip towards the middle of the lock body to remove it. The cable can only be removed from the side of the lock that does not show the letters “TSA”.
2. Use a pointed object to press the button at the bottom of the lock.
3. While pressing the button, turn the dials to your new combination.
4. Release the button and reinsert the cable tip into the lock body. Push it down and slide it all the way to the outside of the lock body until it clicks in place.
5. Scramble the dials to lock.
Note: Be sure to record your NEW combination as you are the only one that knows it!